Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pumpkin Costume

I wanted to do another makeup that was something scary, but that wasn't your classic gorey look... I startled a few people this day so I guess it worked! Haha.



Pro Tip
Simple accessories really complete a look. For my pumpkin leaf headband I cut off a piece of a fake plant I had at home that has wire vines. It was easy to manipulate into a halo shape and helped pull the makeup together.



Products Used
Kryolan Aquacolour in 'Orange', 'Yellow' and 'Green'
Make Up For Ever Eyeshadows
WolfeFX face paint in 'Black' and 'White'
Buxom Inner Rim eye liner
Tarina Tarrantino Eyeshadow in 'Butterfly Black'
Lit Cosmetics Glitter Adhesive
Lit Cosmetics Glitter in 'Solar Blast'

1 comment:

  1. Wow this makeup is absolutely gorgeous! i wish i could have such radd makeup skills as well! Fabulous post! I will try this on myself soon

    ReplyDelete